[openstack-dev] [Cinder][Tempest][Infra] Cinder team seeks test/tempest/infra experts

D'Angelo, Scott scott.dangelo at hpe.com
Tue Jun 21 13:01:48 UTC 2016

The Cinder team has begun a test working group[1] with the goal of improving coverage and quality.

We meet Weekly[2] at 1500 UTC in #openstack-cinder and would welcome anyone interested in providing expertise in Tempest/Infra/QA.

Our Cinder team contributors have a smattering of knowledge and experience with Tempest and the Infra changes required, but we find we've gaps . We've embarked on adding tests for multi-backend scenarios and are especially interested in multi-node Cinder testing (and Infra changes) and Microversion testing. Please join us if interested, and/or ping in the #openstack-cinder room.

Thanks!

Scott DAngelo (scottda)

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Cinder-testing<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CinderMeetings#Weekly_Cinder_Test_meeting>

[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CinderMeetings#Weekly_Cinder_Test_meeting