[openstack-dev] [magnum] Need helps to implement the full baremetals support

Yuanying OTSUKA yuanying at oeilvert.org
Tue Jun 21 06:02:33 UTC 2016

Hi, Spyros

Thanks for testing it.
Maybe you see that there are some problems to support baremetal.
We should add functional test to our jenkins job
because this template will be broken easily if anyone adds some logic to
our templates/codes.
But following problems will block us.

1. How to get Fedora 23 image which includes k8s?
2. How to solve Ironic instance_info problem?

Currently I have no idea, maybe time will solve these?

Thanks
-yuanying