[openstack-dev] Recommended ways to find compute node's bandwidth (physical NIC)

KHAN, RAO ADNAN rk221s at att.com
Mon Jun 20 15:46:34 UTC 2016

Thanks Sudipto for pointing out the tool; another light weight tool I am thinking is 'ethtool', in order to collect basic NIC info, including "speed".

Rao Adnan Khan
AT&T Integrated Cloud (AIC) Development | SE
Software Development & Engineering (SD&E)
Emai: rk221s at att.com
Cell phone: 972-342-5638

RESTRICTED - PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
This email is the property of AT&T and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have reason to believe you have received this in error, please delete this immediately; any other use, retention, dissemination, copying or printing of this email is strictly prohibited.