[openstack-dev] [kolla] our 3 voting processes in detail

Assaf Muller assaf at redhat.com
Sat Jun 18 01:49:01 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 9:41 PM, Gerard Braad <me at gbraad.nl> wrote:
> Thanks Steve,
>

> Very useful. Would be great if for future reference we would only need
> to pint people to an URL on the Wiki for instance... what do you
> think?

I would recommend in-tree policies .rsts instead of Wiki entries. We
do that in Neutron-land and the resulting HTML is published here:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/policies/index.html

There is a higher cost to make changes, but they have to go through
the review process, and the content will survive as long as the .git
repo does.