[openstack-dev] [daisycloud-core] IRC weekly meeting logistics

Jaivish Kothari janonymous.codevulture at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 04:26:22 UTC 2016

Hi Daisy Team,

It is my honor to become a part of team,Unfortunately i had to leave the
town for Client meeting urgently today as told to me so it might not be
possible to attend the meeting :( , but i would surely follow up through
logs and Irc Daisy Channel.
I regret for the inconvenience caused.

Regards
Jaivish Kothari