[openstack-dev] [tempest] the project specific config option not generated together with tempest.conf.sample

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Wed Jun 15 05:14:26 UTC 2016

Hello,

A tempest plugin was written for the Kingbird https://review.openstack.org/#/c/328683/, the plugin and test cases could be discovered by tempest, and the configuration is working if we add the configuration items into the tempest.conf manfully, but if we run tox -egenconfig in the tempest folder, these configuration items not generated in the tempest.conf.sample.

How to make the plugin customized configuration items also being generated in the tempest.conf.sample ?

And for service_available group, it should be already there in the config, isn't it?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang ( Joe Huang )