[openstack-dev] [kolla][security] Finishing the job on threat analysis for Kolla

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Tue Jun 14 18:02:41 UTC 2016

Rob,

Do you have the source for reference #2 below?  I believe the next step was to produce copies of #2 based upon the special different types of containers in the system and combine them into one coherent doc.

I think continuing to use sequence diagrams makes sense.

My phone (out of batteries) has a photograph of the different things we wrote down - I was planning to combine that work with multiples of diagram #2, and submit it for review - to get the process started.

Regards
-steve