[openstack-dev] [tempest] Discussion on to enable "Citrix XenServer CI" to vote openstack/tempest

Masayuki Igawa masayuki.igawa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 10:07:18 UTC 2016

Hi Jianghua and QA team,

Thank you for bringing this up.

IMO, it's good to make it voting in openstack/tempest. Because it's
already a voting job in Nova and seems having enough stability.
And we should keep test stability for projects.

My concern is that the resource of "Citrix XenServer CI". Do you have
enough resource for it?
And it seems like "Citrix XenServer CI" job execution time is the
longest one in Tempest jobs.

Best regards,
-- Masayuki