[openstack-dev] 答复: [probably forge email可能是仿冒邮件] [kolla] reclaimed the kolla namespace on docker

hu.zhijiang at zte.com.cn hu.zhijiang at zte.com.cn
Tue Jun 14 06:43:23 UTC 2016

Could you please tell me how to get all Kolla images for Mitaka from
Docker registry if I don't want to build them locally?

Thank you
Zhijiang

发件人:         "Steven Dake (stdake)" <stdake at cisco.com>
收件人:         "openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org"
<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>,
日期:   2016-06-14 06:27
主题:   [probably forge email可能是仿冒邮件][openstack-dev] [kolla]
reclaimed the kolla namespace on docker

Hey folks,

Kuan Yi Ming @ Docker helped us reclaim the kolla namespace for our
images.  If you are a core reviewer and would like access to push to the
docker hub in the kolla namespace, please send me your email address
offline with your interest.

Thanks
-steve

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.