[openstack-dev] [release] new mailing list for tracking release job failures

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Jun 13 19:28:56 UTC 2016

The kind folks on the infra team are helping to set things up so that we
have notifications for release failures, so we don't have to manually
check or wait to see if a package we think was released doesn't get
uploaded to PyPI.

Members of the release team should subscribe to the release-job-failures
list [1]. Release liaisons may subscribe, and we can set up topics for
specific projects to make it so you are only sent messages about
failures for your projects.

Doug