[openstack-dev] [all] what do you work on upstream of OpenStack?

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:28:41 UTC 2016

Just to clarify, upstream of openstack would be say in a library that
interacts with openstack (jclouds for example); or docs that jclouds has
about openstack or something like that?

Or do u mean upstream of openstack to mean anything not openstack but
openstack related (for example there are libraries under openstack, say
the retrying library) that I wouldn't technically call upstream but
could be called downstream (underneath?) of it.