[openstack-dev] [neutron][networking-sfc] Proposing Mohan Kumar for networking-sfc core

Henry Fourie louis.fourie at huawei.com
Mon Jun 13 18:48:18 UTC 2016

+1

From: Cathy Zhang
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2016 11:36 AM
To: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org; Cathy Zhang
Subject: [openstack-dev] [neutron][networking-sfc] Proposing Mohan Kumar for networking-sfc core

Mohan has been working on networking-sfc project for over one year. He is a key contributor to the design/coding/testing of SFC CLI,  SFC Horizon, as well as ONOS controller support for SFC functionality. He has been great at helping out with bug fixes, testing, and reviews of all components of networking-sfc. He is also actively providing guidance to the users on their SFC setup, testing, and usage. Mohan showed a very good understanding of the networking-sfc design, code base, and its usage scenarios. Networking-sfc could use more cores as our user base and features have grown and I think he'd be a valuable addition.

Please respond with your +1 votes to approve this change or -1 votes to oppose.

Thanks,
Cathy