[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] Mid-cycle date selection (need input!)

Major Hayden major at mhtx.net
Fri Jun 10 12:42:51 UTC 2016

On 06/10/2016 03:16 AM, Jesse Pretorius wrote:
> Thanks Major. I have no conflicts for any of the dates. By option 2 I'm guessing you mean either 22-24 August (Mon-Wed) or 24-26 (Wed-Fri) rather than the entire week?

Correct.  For the August 22-26 dates, we could choose anything within that range.  I'm not sure if hugging a weekend or sitting in the middle of the week is best for us.  I'd imagine that folks outside the US might appreciate a weekend to recover from time zone changes before or after.

--
Major Hayden