[openstack-dev] [ironic][infra][qa] Ironic grenade work nearly complete

Jay Faulkner jay at jvf.cc
Thu Jun 9 22:21:05 UTC 2016

A quick update:

The devstack-gate patch is currently merging.

There was some discussion about whether or not the Ironic grenade job
should be in the check pipeline (even as -nv) for grenade, so I split
that patch into two pieces so the less controversial part (adding the
grenade-nv job to Ironic's check pipeline) could merge more easily.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/319336/ - project-config
Make grenade-dsvm-ironic non voting (in the check queue for Ironic only)

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/327985/ - project-config
Make grenade-dsvm-ironic non voting (in the check queue for grenade)

Getting working upgrade testing will be a huge milestone for Ironic.
Thanks to those who have already helped us make progress and those who
will help us land these and see it at work.

Thanks in advance,
Jay Faulkner
OSIC