[openstack-dev] [nova] Austin summit priorities session recap

Dan Smith dms at danplanet.com
Thu Jun 9 15:43:34 UTC 2016

> According to the state of this review:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/317689/ the works aren't going to be
> done in this cycle.

This is a procedural -2 waiting for all the following patches to be
reviewed and passing 3rd party CI before we land them. We certainly
expect to get this work into the tree in newton.

This refactor work _is_ a priority for nova in newton, which is why we
said in Austin that it was important to get it done before we add more
drivers. Reviewing that code will help accelerate the process --
hopefully you're helping in that area :)

--Dan