[openstack-dev] [ironic][infra][qa] Ironic grenade work nearly complete

Jim Rollenhagen jim at jimrollenhagen.com
Thu Jun 9 15:28:20 UTC 2016

Hi friends,

We're two patches away from having grenade passing in our check queue!
This is a huge step forward for us, many thanks go to the numerous folks
that have worked on or helped somehow with this.

I'd love to push this across the line today as it's less than 10 lines
of changes between the two, and we have a bunch of work nearly done that
we'd like upgrade testing running against before merging.

So we need infra cores' help here.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/316662/ - devstack-gate
Allow to pass OS_TEST_TIMEOUT for grenade job
1 line addition with an sdague +2.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/319336/ - project-config
Make grenade-dsvm-ironic non voting (in the check queue)
+7,-1 with an AJaeger +2.

Thanks in advance. :)

// jim