[openstack-dev] [Trove] Stepping down from Trove Core

Mariam John mariamj at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 8 18:31:10 UTC 2016

Thank you Victoria for all your hard work and dedication to the Trove
project. It's been a pleasure knowing you and working with you.

Wish you all the best and good luck.

Regards,
Mariam.

From:	Victoria Martínez de la Cruz <victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com>
            <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Date:	06/07/2016 01:37 PM
Subject:	[openstack-dev] [Trove] Stepping down from Trove Core

After one year and a half contributing to the Trove project,
I have decided to change my focus and start gaining more experience
on other storage and data-management related projects.

Because of this decision, I'd like to ask to be removed from the Trove core
team.

I want to thank Trove community for all the good work and shared
experiences.
Working with you all has been a very fulfilling experience.

All the best,

Victoria