[openstack-dev] [Neutron][vpnaas]Question about MPLS VPN

Mathieu Rohon mathieu.rohon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 16:11:15 UTC 2016

Hi,

sorry for the late reply, but if you want to attach a neutron network or a
neutron router to an existing MPLS based BGP L3 VPN, you can use the BGPVPN
project [1], with its API and one of it's backend, bagpipe [2] being its
opensource and reference implementation.

Those projects have dedicated devstack plugins, so it's quite easy to
experiment.

[1]http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/networking-bgpvpn
[2]http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/networking-bagpipe

Mathieu