[openstack-dev] [kolla] OSIC cluster accepteed

Michał Jastrzębski inc007 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:58:18 UTC 2016

Hello Kollagues,

Some of you might know that I submitted request for 130 nodes out of
osic cluster for testing Kolla. We just got accepted. Time window will
be 3 weeks between 7/22 and 8/14, so we need to make most of it. I'd
like some volunteers to help me with tests, setup and such. We need to
prepare test scenerios, streamline bare metal deployment and prepare
architectures we want to run through. I would also make use of our
global distribution to keep nodes being utilized 24h.

Nodes we're talking about are pretty powerful 256gigs of ram each, 12
ssd disks in each and 10Gig networking all the way. We will get IPMI
access to it so bare metal provisioning will have to be there too
(good time to test out bifrost right?:))

Cheers,
Michal