[openstack-dev] [nova][SR-IOV/PCI] SR-IOV/PCI CI for mutli node

Moshe Levi moshele at mellanox.com
Fri Jun 3 00:36:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

As part of the  Performance VMs CI and technical debt session we had in  Ausin summit,  we decide to focus on fixing pci resize and migration bugs.
Currently the pci resize patch [1]  and migration patch [2] are up for review.

The resize patch is tested with Intel PCI CI http://52.27.155.124/pci/307124/21/testr_experimental_result.html.gz - which is great.
We also would like to test the pci passthrough and SR-IOV  migration patches  as well. For that we need SR-IOV/PCI CI for mutli node.
For some reason I remember that Intel CI engineers volunteer to do that in Austin. If that is the case please join the SR-IOV meeting so we can track progress [3]
If not we are looking for someone to setup and maintain mutli node  PCI and SR-IOV CI for migration testing.

Another feature that is related to pci CI is the direct passthrough. Does anyone work on CI for this feature?  Does this feature even works?

[1] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/307124/
[2] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/242573/
[3] - http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#SR-IOV/PCI_Passthrough_Meeting