[openstack-dev] [magnum][lbaas] Operator-facing installation guide

Brandon Logan brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Jun 2 21:48:09 UTC 2016

Call me ignorance, but I'm surprised at neutron-lbaas being a dependency
of magnum.  Why is this?  Sorry if it has been asked before and I've
just missed that answer?

Thanks,
Brandon