[openstack-dev] [OVN] [networking-ovn] [networking-sfc] SFC and OVN

John McDowall jmcdowall at paloaltonetworks.com
Thu Jun 2 16:03:28 UTC 2016

Ryan,

Sure - may need some help and it will probably be next week before I get to it.

Regards

John

From: Ryan Moats <rmoats at us.ibm.com<mailto:rmoats at us.ibm.com>>
Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at 1:25 PM
To: John McDowall <jmcdowall at paloaltonetworks.com<mailto:jmcdowall at paloaltonetworks.com>>
Cc: Ben Pfaff <blp at ovn.org<mailto:blp at ovn.org>>, "discuss at openvswitch.org<mailto:discuss at openvswitch.org>" <discuss at openvswitch.org<mailto:discuss at openvswitch.org>>, Justin Pettit <jpettit at ovn.org<mailto:jpettit at ovn.org>>, OpenStack Development Mailing List <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>>, Russell Bryant <russell at ovn.org<mailto:russell at ovn.org>>
Subject: Re: [OVN] [networking-ovn] [networking-sfc] SFC and OVN

John McDowall <jmcdowall at paloaltonetworks.com<mailto:jmcdowall at paloaltonetworks.com>> wrote on 05/31/2016 07:57:02 PM:

> From: John McDowall <jmcdowall at paloaltonetworks.com<mailto:jmcdowall at paloaltonetworks.com>>
> To: Ryan Moats/Omaha/IBM at IBMUS
> Cc: Ben Pfaff <blp at ovn.org<mailto:blp at ovn.org>>, "discuss at openvswitch.org<mailto:discuss at openvswitch.org>"
> <discuss at openvswitch.org<mailto:discuss at openvswitch.org>>, Justin Pettit <jpettit at ovn.org<mailto:jpettit at ovn.org>>,
> "OpenStack Development Mailing List" <openstack-
> dev at lists.openstack.org<mailto:dev at lists.openstack.org>>, Russell Bryant <russell at ovn.org<mailto:russell at ovn.org>>
> Date: 05/31/2016 07:57 PM
> Subject: Re: [OVN] [networking-ovn] [networking-sfc] SFC and OVN
>
> Ryan,
>
> More help is always great :-). As far as who to collaborate, what
> ever Is easiest for everyone - I am pretty flexible.
>
> Regards
>
> John

Ok, then I'll ask that we go the submit WIP patches to each of
networking-sfc and networking-ovn and an RFC patch to dev at openvswitch.org<mailto:dev at openvswitch.org>
and iterate through review.openstack.org and patchworks.

Could you submit the initial patches today or tomorrow? I'd rather
go that route since you have the lion's share of the work so far
and credit where credit is due...

Ryan