[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [Fuel-Astute] Core reviewers changes

Vladimir Sharshov vsharshov at mirantis.com
Thu Jun 2 14:54:22 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Evgeny Li, one of two core reviewers of fuel-astute project [1], could not
participate on this project anymore because of his high load on another
project.
I want to express my sincere gratitude for his help and great advices and
wish
good luck in his new project.

For safe and better availability i added our PTL Vladimir Kozhukalov as
core-reviewer.
He has experience in Fuel Astute [2]. This is technical decision which give
us ability to review and apply patches to one of the core fuel project if i
will not
available for some reason.

New list of core reviewers you can check here [3].

[1] https://github.com/openstack/fuel-astute
[2] https://github.com/openstack/fuel-astute/graphs/contributors
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/655,members