[openstack-dev] [magnum] Discuss the idea of manually managing the bay nodes

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Thu Jun 2 14:42:08 UTC 2016

Madhuri,

It looks both of us agree the idea of having heterogeneous set of nodes. For the implementation, I am open to alternative (I supported the work-around idea because I cannot think of a feasible implementation by purely using Heat, unless Heat support "for" logic which is very unlikely to happen. However, if anyone can think of a pure Heat implementation, I am totally fine with that).

Best regards,
Hongbin