[openstack-dev] [release] [infra] Conflict between publishing jobs

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Thu Jun 2 13:38:31 UTC 2016

Hi,

While importing Panko¹ into OpenStack, Andreas informed me that the jobs
"openstack-server-release-jobs" and "publish-to-pypi" were incompatible
and that the release team would know that. We actually want to publish
Panko as an OpenStack server and also to PyPI.

We already have both these jobs for Gnocchi without any problem.

Could the infra team enlighten us about the possible issue here?

Thanks!

¹  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/318677/

--
Julien Danjou