[openstack-dev] [ironic] Virtual midcycle date poll

Jim Rollenhagen jim at jimrollenhagen.com
Wed Jun 1 18:45:33 UTC 2016

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 09:25:18AM -0400, Jim Rollenhagen wrote:
> Hi Ironickers,
>
> We decided in our last meeting that the midcycle for Newton will again
> be virtual. Now, we need to choose a date. Please indicate which options
> work for you (more than one may be selected):
>
> http://doodle.com/poll/gpug7ynd9fn4rdfe
>
> I'll close this poll two Mondays from now, May 30.
>
> Note that this will be similar to the last midcycle; likely split up
> into two sessions. Last time was 1500-2000 UTC and 0000-0400 UTC. If
> that worked for folks, we'll do the same times again.

June 20-22 won, with the votes being 18 to 14.

The actual dates UTC will be something like:

June 20 1500-2000
June 21 0000-0400
June 21 1500-2000
June 22 0000-0400
June 22 1500-2000
June 23 0000-0400

I'll send out communication channels and such before the end of next
week.

See you all there!

// jim