[openstack-dev] [vitrage] Vitrage is now an official OpenStack project

Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL) ifat.afek at nokia.com
Wed Jun 1 17:14:42 UTC 2016

Hi,

Great news - Vitrage (OpenStack RCA service) was accepted into the big tent yesterday, in the TC IRC meeting[1].

Thanks to everyone who participated in this huge effort of creating a whole project from scratch in a little more than 6 months.

Now, with the wind in our sails, we invite you to join us on our exciting journey. New contributors are more than welcome to suggest blueprints, participate in the discussions and write code. All relevant information and contact info is detailed in Vitrage wiki page[2].

Thanks,
Ifat.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/320296
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Vitrage