[openstack-dev] [nova] Newton midcycle meetup details posted in the wiki

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jun 1 15:12:58 UTC 2016

I've updated the Newton midcycle meetup details in the wiki [1]. There
is now info on where to go, including directions from PDX airport and a
map of the Intel campus where we'll be meeting.

There is also hotel information on the wiki.

If you're coming from outside the US and have questions about visas or
other documents, please get a hold of me so I can pass that on to Intel.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Sprints/NovaNewtonSprint

Matt Riedemann