[openstack-dev] [monitoring-for-openstack] Project retiring

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Wed Jun 1 11:26:37 UTC 2016

On 06/01/2016 12:24 PM, Martin Magr wrote:
> Greetings,
>
>  due to the import of project monitoring-for-openstack to project
> osops-tools-monitoring [1] the imported project will be retired. I've
> started with the process today [2] and expect to finish the retiring
> within a week.
>
> Regards,
> Martin
>
> [1] https://review.openstack.org/248352
> [2] https://review.openstack.org/323751

Might I suggest that before we land the change to remove the jenkins
jobs, we land a commit to the repo that replaces all of the content with
a README file telling people that the repo is no longer used and that
people should look to osops-tools-monitoring? The
monitoring-for-openstack repo will not go away, so I'd hate for someone
to find it and get confused.