[openstack-dev] [neutron][dvr][fip] fg device allocated private ip address

huangdenghui hdh_1983 at 163.com
Sun Jul 31 10:27:54 UTC 2016

Hi
   Now we have spec named subnet service types, which provides a capability of allowing different port of a network to allocate ip address from different subnet. In current implementation of DVR, fip also is distributed on every compute node, floating ip and fg's ip are both allocated from external network's subnets. In large public cloud deployment, current implementation will consume lots of public ip address. Do we need a RFE to apply subnet service types spec to resolve this problem. Any thoughts?