[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Mid-cycle agenda

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 07:07:08 UTC 2016

Neutrinos,

For those of you who are going to attend the Neutron mid-cycle [1] in
person or be engaged on IRC, please refer to [2] for a list of topics we
should give some attention and priority during our time in Cork.

The list of topics is already pretty packed, however if you would like to
include some other topic please reach out to me and we will find a
place/time for it.

As usual we'll report back on the ML on the progress made and following
steps ahead of Feature Freeze.

Many thanks,
Armando

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-neutron-midcycle