[openstack-dev] Switch 'all?' openstack bots to errbot plugins?

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Fri Jul 29 20:24:58 UTC 2016

Woot, ya there is a bunch of nice features although I will admit after
doing some plugins there is also a little things that are sort of what I
would call oddities as well (but meh, nothing is perfect, ha).

Reviews up for a new project for all these (plugins and probably a main
bot entrypoint/main):

- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/349046/
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/348998/

I'm thinking I'll just move over
https://github.com/harlowja/gerritbot2/blob/master/plugins/gerritbot/gerritbot.py
after that and we can work through some of the oddities to make that
plugin map better on the existing gerritbot (which has it's own
unique/special configuration yaml style) and then we can work through
various other plugins at the same time (with meetbot being the
complicated one) and then <profit!>

-Josh