[openstack-dev] [infra] Switch 'all?' openstack bots to errbot plugins?

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Jul 29 17:57:59 UTC 2016

Excerpts from Joshua Harlow's message of 2016-07-29 10:35:18 -0700:
> I prefer 'one bucket repo for OpenStack community Errbot plug-ins' since
> I don't like a bunch of repos (seems like a premature optimization ~at
> this time~), but I could see either way on this one.
>
> Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> > On 2016-07-29 09:41:40 -0700 (-0700), Joshua Harlow wrote:
> > [...]
> >> What shall we name it???
> > [...]
> >
> > Also, one bucket repo for OpenStack community Errbot plug-ins, or
> > one repo per plug-in with a consistent naming scheme?

I agree. How about "openstack/irc-bot-plugins"? If we need to build an
artifact we can name that openstack-irc-bot-plugins and if we don't then
we can just install directly from the git repo (the docs for errbot talk
about installing from github, so I'm not sure what the "best practice"
is for that).

Doug