[openstack-dev] [heat] [yaql] Evaluate YAQL expressions in the yaqluator

Elisha, Moshe (Nokia - IL) moshe.elisha at nokia.com
Fri Jul 29 06:07:14 UTC 2016

Hi,

I saw that starting the Newton release - Heat supports yaql function[1].
I think this will prove to be very powerful and very handy.

I wanted to make sure you are familiar with the yaqluator[2] as it might be useful for you.

yaqluator – is a free online YAQL evaluator.
* Enter a YAML / JSON and a YAQL expression and evaluate to see the result.
* There is a catalog of commonly used OpenStack API responses to run YAQL expressions against.
* It is open-source[3] and any contribution is welcome.

I hope you will find it useful.

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/heat/template_guide/hot_spec.html#yaql
[2] http://yaqluator.com
[3] https://github.com/ALU-CloudBand/yaqluator