[openstack-dev] [octavia]redirection and barbican config

Akshay Kumar Sanghai akshaykumarsanghai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 20:02:44 UTC 2016

Hi,
I have a couple on questions on octavia. Please answer or redirect me to
relevant documentation:
- Assume listener is listening on 443 and client hits the vip on port 80,
the connection will be refused.  Is it possible to configure http to https
direction?

- For the barbican config, the only config item i can find is
cert_manager_type in neutron_lbaas.conf. How do we configure the barbican
access for lbaas. I assume since we do the access config for nova and
keystone in neutron.conf, there should be some config file where we define
the barbican access(username, password, auth_url).

The community has been very helpful to me. Thanks a lot Guys. Appreciate
your efforts.

Thanks
Akshay Sanghai