[openstack-dev] [Kolla] [Fuel] [tc] Looks like Mirantis is getting Fuel CCP (docker/k8s) kicked off

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Jul 28 19:43:05 UTC 2016

If it ever becomes necessary for us to pass a resolution to deal with
every disagreement, we might as well all go herd goats.

This is a very straightforward situation, which has been blown out of
all reasonable proportion through well-intentioned but misplaced
concerns.

Please, everyone, let's call it resolved.

Doug

Excerpts from Steven Dake (stdake)'s message of 2016-07-28 19:26:37 +0000: