[openstack-dev] [nova][nova-docker] nova-scheduler filters configuration

Sudipta Biswas sbiswas7 at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jul 28 10:51:39 UTC 2016

On 28/07/16 12:34 PM, Yasemin DEMİRAL (BİLGEM BTE) wrote:
> hi
> I work on installation nova-docker in multi nodes openstack mitaka
> systems.
> how can I configure nova-scheduler filter to  compute node and
> controller node ?
You should have the nova-scheduler ideally on the controller node (but
it can be anywhere other than the compute nodes itself). I am not sure
if we recommend excluding any particular scheduler in case of
nova-docker that usually
apply for virtual machines, but you should be able to use the filters
you need via the
nova.conf on your scheduler node.