[openstack-dev] {neutron][db][models]

Bhatia, Manjeet S manjeet.s.bhatia at intel.com
Thu Jul 28 04:52:49 UTC 2016

Hello Team,

I have a question regarding centralizing all db models in neutron. As you all know
Oslo versioned object work is under progress and I also had a ticket opened for refactoring
Db models. (https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1597913). There are three way I can do this,
1, move all models to db/models_v2.py 2, create a new dir db/models/ and move whatever models are giving issue
Of cyclic import to db_models.py under db/models/ tree but all in same file, 3rd is move into different files under
Same tree db/models. I liked second way better, please let me know which one according to experienced developers
is better, I'll do that way.

Thanks and Regards !
Manjeet Singh Bhatia