[openstack-dev] [Magnum] Select our project mascot/logo

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Wed Jul 27 23:02:01 UTC 2016

Hi all,

By aggregating all the inputs, it seems the most popular mascots are Waves, Kangaroo, Shark, and Moose. However, Kangaroo and Moose are taken by other teams, so we vote between Waves and Shark. If you have an accepted patch in any of the Magnum repo in Newton release cycle, you should receive an email with a link to vote. Please let me know if you haven't received the email. Have fun for voting!

Best regards,
Hongbin