[openstack-dev] [ptl][requirements] nomination period started

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Jul 27 14:07:20 UTC 2016

Excerpts from Matthew Thode's message of 2016-07-27 08:41:17 -0500:
> We've started a period of self nomination in preparation for the
> requirements project fully moving into project (as it's still under Doug
> Hellmann).
>
> We are gathering the self nominations here before we vote next week.
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/requirements-ptl-newton
>
> Nominees should also send an email to the openstack-dev list.

Thanks for kicking this off, Matt! I'm looking forward to seeing this
team fully self-sufficient.

>From the etherpad, I see a deadline set of August 5. Is that for
nominations, or the election to have an outcome?

For the record, Anita has agreed to be the primary election official,
and I will assist her.

Doug