[openstack-dev] [magnum] Support for bay rollback may break magnum API backward compatibility

Ton Ngo ton at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 27 13:35:43 UTC 2016

Hi Wenzhi,
     Looks like you are adding the new --rollback option to bay-update.  If
the user does not specify this new option,
then bay-update behaves the same as before;  in other words, if it fails,
then the state of the bay will be left
in the partially updated mode.  Is this correct?  If so, this does change
the API, but does not seem to break
backward compatibility.
Ton Ngo,