[openstack-dev] [Glare][Heat][Tacker][Murano][App-Catalog] [Glance] How to validate your binary data in OpenStack

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 11:30:46 UTC 2016

On 25/07/16 20:03 -0400, Nikhil Komawar wrote:
>Thanks for your nice message Mikhail.
>

>I, however, wanted to address a small correction to avoid any further
>presumptions about Glare, Glance and Images API with the tags associated
>in the email subject herewith. (also adding Glance tag to the list to
>ensure we reach the appropriate Images related audience).

Allow me to further nitpick on the tags. It'd be better to just use Glance as
tag for these emails and make Glare just part of the rest of the subject. This
disctinction is important as these tags are used to filter emails and Glare is
not really an independent project but part of Glance.

(sorry for the nitpick but I thought I'd take this chance to share it)
Keep it up, folks.
Flavio