[openstack-dev] [Horizon] ui-cookiecutter

Shuu Mutou shu-mutou at rf.jp.nec.com
Wed Jul 27 08:43:45 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I have uploaded cookiecutter for dashboard plugin [1]. I'm happy if it will be your help, for creation of new plugin.

[1]: https://github.com/shu-mutou/ui-cookiecutter

The happiest case is that I donate this and the cookiecutter is maintained in Horizon, and the cookiecutter is used for plugin creation for functional test against plugin. Otherwise, should I talk with openstack-dev? Let me know your thoughts, please.

This cookiecutter is based on Magnum-UI (including a patch on reviewing), and Horizon on master branch (2016, 19th July). So the UI created from the cookiecutter doesn't have update function, but it has create/delete functions, uses registry service, default table and detail views.

Thanks,

Shu Muto