[openstack-dev] [devstack] libvirt/qemu source install plugin.

Mooney, Sean K sean.k.mooney at intel.com
Tue Jul 26 15:23:34 UTC 2016

Hi I was not aware of the
Plugin tar installer but it would not have been usefully in my case as
I needed to build from specific git commit id not release tars.

For my use case I also need the ability to apply patches automatically to evaluate change
To qemu and Libvirt before they are merged upstream.

It would be good to see if we could combine the two though to duplicate
Code to build and install Libvirt and qemu.

If there is no object I think it still makes sense to create a
openstack/devstack-plugin-libvirt-qemu repo then as the devstack-plugin-tar-installer
expcitly will be using tar files not git repos.