[openstack-dev] [Magnum] Select our project mascot/logo

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Tue Jul 26 00:23:35 UTC 2016

How about a shark? Something along these lines:

http://www.logoground.com/logo.php?id=10554

On Jul 25, 2016, at 3:54 PM, Hongbin Lu <hongbin.lu at huawei.com> wrote:

Hi team,

OpenStack want to promote individual projects by choosing a mascot to represent the project. The idea is to create a family of logos for OpenStack projects that are unique, yet immediately identifiable as part of OpenStack. OpenStack will be using these logos to promote each project on the OpenStack website, at the Summit and in marketing materials.

We can select our own mascot, and then OpenStack will have an illustrator create the logo for us. The mascot can be anything from the natural world—an animal, fish, plant, or natural feature such as a mountain or waterfall. We need to select our top mascot candidates by the first deadline (July 27, this Wednesday). There’s more info on the website: http://www.openstack.org/project-mascots

Action Item: Everyone please let me know what is your favorite mascot. You can either reply to this ML or discuss it in the next team meeting.

Best regards,
Hongbin