[openstack-dev] [neutron] Keystone V3 alignment: renaming tenant_id columns to project_id

Darek Śmigiel smigiel.dariusz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 22:11:04 UTC 2016

Hey Neutrinos,

Quick update about Keystone v3 DB migration.

All Stadium projects have necessary changes in review queue. [1] Some of them are already merged, others don’t need to have any updates. But we still have couple more [2] that need to be merged before Neutron change will land.

We still have “other projects” [1] without applied changes, but it won’t block final merge.

If you have spare time, please look at these changes, and try to merge DB migration ASAP.

Thanks,
Darek

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-stadium-tenant2project <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-stadium-tenant2project>
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bp/keystone-v3+status:open <https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bp/keystone-v3+status:open>