[openstack-dev] [tripleo] TripleO Deep Dive session - July 28th

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Jul 25 16:25:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

I propose to lead the next TripleO Deep Dive session and it will be
about Puppet (go figure).

Here's an agenda draft:
1) Introduction about Puppet OpenStack modules.
2) TripleO profiles under the hood
3) Managing data using Hiera and composable services
4) Write your own service step by step.

To join the Meeting:
https://bluejeans.com/275264340

To join via Browser:
https://bluejeans.com/275264340/browser

To join with Lync:
https://bluejeans.com/275264340/lync

To join via Room System:
Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-199.48.152.152
Meeting ID : 275264340

To join via phone :
1)  Dial:
+44 203 574 6870
(see all numbers -
https://www.intercallonline.com/listNumbersByCode.action?confCode=3422501687)
2)  Enter Conference ID : 3422501687

The session will be recorded and I'll present some slides using my
tablet; but I won't share my screen and do terminal things (not needed
in this session), since I'm experiencing CPU consumption issues with
bluejeans on my laptop.

Any feedback is welcome,
--
Emilien Macchi