[openstack-dev] [all][summit] Responding to questions on submitted summit talk?

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 15:15:35 UTC 2016

I think this may be the wrong place to ask such info because all the
process on summit presentation is being handled by folks who are not
necessarily openstack developers.

Please follow:
https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/call-for-presentations/selection-process
and send email to summit [at] openstack [dot] org
<mailto:summit at openstack.org> as required.

On 7/25/16 10:55 AM, Ben Nemec wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got a question from one of the track chairs on my presentation, but
> the email came from a noreply address and I don't see anywhere on the
> submission page that I can respond to feedback.  How are we supposed to
> do that?
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Ben

Nikhil