[openstack-dev] [kolla] Monitoring tooling

Mathias Ewald mewald at evoila.de
Mon Jul 25 14:01:20 UTC 2016

Dave, I have quite successfully tested what is suggested in
https://github.com/influxdata/telegraf/issues/218. The following dashboard
shows what I am able to retrieve from the host so far:

I am pretty sure all values are host related with one exception: The total
number of processes. Values like 2 or 3 smell like container values ;) Must
have something to do with the HOST_PROC and HOST_SYS variables not being
picked up or something ...

I am pretty sure for Sensu you could take a similar approach.

cheers
Mathias