[openstack-dev] Release Naming polls for P and Q ended, Legal Review under way

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Mon Jul 25 13:34:53 UTC 2016

Hey everybody,

I ended the polls for P and Q this morning. Because we had issues
getting working poll links to everyone initially, I kept them open a bit
longer than originally stated to make sure everyone had a chance to vote.

I've submitted the results to the foundation staff who are now putting
the names through legal review. So while you can go look at the results
from CIVS, keep in mind it's possible that we can end up with issues
with one or more of the winners - so don't start naming anything just yet.

We'll report back the final winner as soon as we've got word from legal.

Thanks!
Monty